An Outstanding Dental Education
You can trust Dr. Sam S. Sadati to produce world-class smiles that are healthy and beautiful.
His pursuit of excellence in dentistry began when he graduated with honors from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. He has practiced cosmetic, implant and comprehensive dentistry since 1992.
Dr. Sadati possesses extensive experience in all aspects of advanced restorative dentistry, with an emphasis in cosmetic and implant dentistry. To ensure that you receive the best possible care, he works closely with the most highly regarded specialists and laboratory technicians in the nation to craft superior restorations.
As one of the top practitioners in his arena, Dr. Sadati has trained with the most prestigious national and international dental leaders. He has attained Accredited Fellow status in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the most rigorous, demanding credentialing process in the world. He is the only AACD Accredited Fellow in South Florida.
The AACD is the largest international organization dedicated to the art and science of cosmetic dentistry. Fellowship accreditation demands meeting all the requirements of an Accredited Member and successfully presenting 50 additional clinical cases to the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry. Only slightly more than 40 dental professionals have achieved this status. Dr. Sadati is among them, also mentoring and participating as an Examiner for those dentists who are pursuing Accreditation through AACD.
By compiling more than 1000 credits of advance courses in continuous education, Dr. Sadati maintains Fellowship status in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). He has continued to give back by serving as an associate professor at NOVA University, teaching clinical skills of cosmetic and full-mouth restoration to post-graduate dental residents.
Award-Winning Cosmetic Dentistry
For the fifth consecutive year (2003-2007), Dr. Sam Sadati was awarded the gold medal in the AACD’s International Smile Gallery Competition. The event attracted cosmetic dentists from around the world, each vying for the coveted Smile Gallery awards. These top honors are an acknowledgment by his professional colleagues that Dr. Sadati practices world-class cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Sadati has also been recognized as a New Beauty Expert since 2005. New Beauty magazine is a leading publication dedicated to beauty and cosmetic enhancements. Click on the Beauty Expert icon, shown to the left, to learn more about this special designation.
Expert Treatment from a Wealth of Education
Dr. Sadati is a rock-solid advocate of continuing dental education. To evidence that commitment, he devotes more than 20 percent of his practice time to hone his skills, discover the latest techniques and research new technology. We make absolutely certain that you receive the latest, most effective and long-lasting treatment.
A few of the advanced postgraduate dental courses completed by Dr. Sadati include:
- Levels I, II, and III of Advanced Post Graduate Esthetic Dentistry, University of Florida
- One year of Periodontal Esthetics Program, Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic
- Two years of Orthodontic training, United States Dental Institute
- Five years of Dental Implantology, Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic
- One year of Prosthetic Restoration, Dental Implantology, Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic
- One-year of mini residency in Dental Implantology, Davidoff Seminars
- Currently obtaining a Certificate of Competency in Cosmetic Dentistry from University of Buffalo
- Attended the last eight annual AACD scientific sessions
- 1000+ hours in additional continuing dental education
Dr. Sadati is also an active member of the most respected dental organizations, including:
- Accredited Fellow, Mentor and Examiner, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (FAACD)
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Fellow, International Academy for Dental & Facial Esthetics (IADFE)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Palm Beach County Dental Association (CPCDA)
Florida Cosmetic Dentist Sam Sadati is happily married to his wife of 25 years, Olivia, and has two daughters, Sarah and Nadia.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your dental health, we invite you to schedule an appointment with our dental team at 888-873-3558 (new patient hotline) or visit our request an appointment page.