Do you feel like you need to hide your smile because your teeth are crooked, chipped, or discolored? Are you looking for a way to fix these conditions that fit the realities of your life? Have you heard about veneers and wondered whether or not they’re right for you? If these apply to you it’s time to learn a bit more about this incredible restorative procedure and how it can give you the beautiful straight smile you’ve always dreamed of.
How To Know If Veneers Are The Right Choice For You
Veneers can be a fantastic way of addressing cosmetic concerns you have with your teeth, but they aren’t the perfect solutions for everyone. When trying to determine if this option will be the one that gives you the smile you need, you have to speak with your dentist after considering the following details.
Those who qualify for the restorative treatment that are veneers have the following concerns:
- Stained Teeth – If your teeth have stains that aren’t treatable with traditional whitening procedures, then veneers can help restore that beautiful white luster.
- Teeth that are mildly misaligned – If your teeth are cracked, misshapen, or just barely out of alignment than veneers can give you that smooth smile you’ve been looking for.
- Multiple Cosmetic Concerns – Are your teeth both uneven and discolored? Do you have multiple teeth that are slightly out of alignment or chipped? These conditions can be addressed with veneer.
- Proper Oral Health – If you otherwise have good oral health, and aren’t suffering from periodontitis or gingivitis, then you can take advantage of veneers.
- Sufficient Enamel – In order for veneers to be properly applied a layer of enamel must be removed from the surface of your teeth. If you lack adequate enamel, you won’t be able to have the procedure done.
- Mildly misaligned Teeth – Veneers can’t correct teeth that are significantly out of alignment, but are perfect for teeth that are only slightly misaligned.
- No Teeth Grinding – If you find yourself waking up with a sore jaw or have been told that you have wear on your teeth indicated bruxism, veneers won’t be an appropriate solution for you.
If you find that these conditions apply to you, then you may be able to benefit from veneers and should schedule a consultation with your dentist. Once you speak to them you’ll be able to be certain that veneers are your path to a beautiful set of teeth.
The Last Word
Once you’ve considered all the options and settled on veneers, it’s time to reach out to an expert in the cosmetic dentistry field. For people far and wide this means the team at the Sadati Center for Aesthetic Dentistry. Stationed in the beautiful town of Wellington, FL this office is proud to offer some of the premier cosmetic restorations available under the leadership of Dr. Sam S Sadati. For your cosmetic dentistry needs, pick up the phone and make an appointment today.