For Our International Guests
“My aim is to create a completely unique, one-of-a-kind environment that offers a rare, pampered experience to our guests.” –Dr. Sam S. Sadati, South Florida Dentist
Dr. Sadati treats patients from around the world. Our state-of-the-art practice offers an express service for those traveling to the West Palm Beach or South Florida area for a Smile Makeover or other dental work. In most cases, we are able to expedite the normal laboratory process to complete the desired cosmetic treatment in a short period of time. That way, you’ll spend more time enjoying the Florida beaches and less time in the dental chair.
However, we also go above and beyond to ensure that your stay with us is as luxurious and relaxing as possible. After all, you are on vacation when you get a smile makeover by Dr. Sadati. In order to improve your stay, our rejuvenating office elements include:
- Tranquil fountains and relaxing massage chairs in each treatment suite
- Flat-screen TVs and CD/DVD players in each treatment suite
- Free high-speed Internet docking stations
- Eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint and orange aromatherapy
- Fresh-baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies
- Starbucks coffee, hot Persian tea, juices, variety of soft drinks and bottled water
- Anxiety-free dentistry via oral anxiolysis
- Lotions and relaxing paraffin hand-wax therapy
- Refreshingly warm lemon-scented towels
- Warm neck pillows and soft blankets
- Disposable personal headphones/earbuds under each chair
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I expect as an out of town guest?
If you are an out of town guest, our team members are happy to coordinate your necessary travel and lodging arrangements to make sure your visit goes smoothly. We invite you to come and enjoy the South Florida sun, ocean waves and light, airy breezes, and return home with an amazing new smile! Call 888-873-3558 (new patient hotline) for your complimentary smile design analysis.
What services are offered to out of town guests?
Dr. Sadati provides out of town guests with a variety of cosmetic dental treatments that can make you appear younger, make your smile appear straighter, improve overall health and function, provide decades of durability and strength, and prevent disease, tooth loss, or the need for complex treatments in the future.
After examining your case, Dr. Sadati will formulate a personal treatment plan to achieve your cosmetic goals. Your individualized treatment plan may include some of the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques such as:
- Teeth whitening
- Laser dentistry
- Metal-free fillings
- Dental implants
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental crowns
- Cosmetic bonding
Call 888-873-3558 (new patient hotline) for your complimentary smile design analysis.